• Total Investment - $950
• $150 deposit required to reserve seat.
• Remaining balance is due the day of event (CASH PAYMENTS ONLY).
Note: PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
You will be learning my very own techniques on your classamtes as well as a training hand. Below are the topics that will be covered. You will have the opprotunity to ask any additional questions you may have relevent to this course.
Day 1 ~
This includes proper natural nail care as well as cuticle clean up and care, tip application, blending, shaping and my no lifting tips and tricks
Covering cuticle to free edge, I will demonstrate my different techniques on applying acrylic, bead ratio, from one to three balls, when to use which, apex building as well perfecting your shape. Fill-in application is also included in this portion.
•SEALING & SMOOTHING•
Once we've gone over acrylic application I'll demonstrate how to use your file as well as drill to cut down time on your overall service per client. This will translate into more money per day.
Day 2 ~
•PERMANENT DESGINS ENCAPSULATION•
We will go over my signature marble acrylic nail design as well as the color ombré. We will also cover using different glitter. As well as how to get that perfect glitter and color fade.
•STONE PLACEMENT & ADHESION•
I'll spill the beans on how my stones last for 4-5 weeks on my clients and perfect bling placement.
•SOCIAL MEDIA & CLIENTELE TIPS•
We’ll talk about posting on social media to further build your business and boost your clientele throughout both days.
- We will be starting at 9am sharp both days. Please arrive on time! I want to make sure to utilize every minute towards helping you perfect each technique we cover. Also with your nails bare as we will be practicing on each other.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and kits will be provided. (Upon purchasing your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any food allergies, if applicable)
- All are asked to bring their acrylic brushes (one will be provided in your kit) and drills. Though any drill will suffice, you may follow the attached link for drill recomendations: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QBYSYN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share), You're also welcome to bring anything else you’d like to practice with.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This course will not grant you certification. Credentials must be received from a state approved school for official licensing.
I love the products and i will order more soon and I got it really fast!
These acrylic are mf Fire Kiki. I don’t think you realize how hard I’m about to go with these. These acrylics are perfect!!!!!!!
Girl I’m beyond in love!!!! I always know you are going to go above and beyond, but honey you really out did yourself with this acrylic line. Every single color is consistent. I’ve never had that with any other brand. It may be one is good but then another color is chalky or too runny!!!! Every single one of your colors is perfect.
I loooove them! Kiki did a great job making them newbie friendly too! I can’t wait to get my hands on more! Xoxo ❤️